How addicted am I?

0


Hi guys! How are you doing today?

So bored ma... So, what to do... SESI CARUT la...

Well I guess everyone is connected right now. So do I. But, how addicted am I? I can't live without my laptop and my broadband because I have all my files, games, and online books.

Owh! what did I left behind? Did I missed something? Yes, FACEBOOK and TWITTER! I am connected!

I repeat, I can't live without my broadband and FB as well. When I'm using Blackberry, theres nothing on my mind except FB.

I have friends who lives far away, and there is no other way to reach them. Nothing, until one day a friend of mine told me,

"Barat, buat la facebook, best tau!" she said.

Finally I am addicted! Now I can reach all my friends, even my good friends since we were in kindergarten. Not to mention who are is still in Eqypt, United Kingdom and Aussie.

Sometimes I would be having my dinner with family members, but Fb still running through my mind. I know it is rude, but I can help it! I do feels like Im losing control when I'm not checking my notifications.

I remember the time when I was travelling to Kuantan or Terengganu. My journey became so weird.
I travel a lot and my biggets fear is that I will not be able to stay connected! Thing have gotten so out of control. It seems like i can't help my self anymore. I had tried to kick this bad habit but constantly CAN'T!!

I afraid if care more about my Fb friends more than my friends in the real life.

So, I should be blame Mark Zukerberg for making me so addicted!

bye!
nik khazami nik aziz
Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top